The college has two numbers of Girls’ Hostels with modern facilities. The girls students of HS and BA/B.Com classes of this college can avail the opportunity to get admitted in the hostel for their study. There is a Hostel Management Committee in the college and the committee looks after the day to day affairs of the hostels. Notifications are given in the website as well as at the notice board of the college as soon as the admission is completed. The interested students can apply for hostel admission following the guidelines as notified by the management committee.
Rules of Hostel
1. Every student must remember that the Hostel is the home of the student in the campus and therefore she should behave herself on the campus as well as outside in such a manner as to bring credit to her and to the institution.
2. Ragging is strictly prohibited in any form, if someone found guilty, severe action will be taken.
3. Hostel accommodation is available to all Girls students for a maximum period of three years. They can retain their room during the vacation, if needed for curricular academic requirement. At the end of the programme they have to vacate the hostel.
4. Residents shall occupy the rooms only after allotment is made by the warden. Change of room may be permitted in exceptional cases provided it is deemed necessary/justified by the warden. Unauthorized occupation of any room or exchange of room shall be treated as serious violation of disciplinary rules of the hostel. Residents found guilty of such violation of the hostel rules shall be expelled from the hostel without any further enquiry.
5. Allotment of room furniture etc will be entirely at the discretion of the warden and no complain in regard will be entertained
6. Students shall not leave headquarter without prior permission of the warden. They shall have to apply for permission in writing in advance stating the reason for leaving and the address of destination. Hostel students who leave without application and prior permission from the concern authorities shall be deemed to be missing and their parent/guardian or even police authorities may be intimated.
7. If anyone found spending night outside without permission would be expelled from the hostel.
8. Students will not enter of other students without permission of the inmates.
9. Students are prohibited from giving shelter to any other students/outsider in the room. In case of any unauthorized shelter, the students will be liable to disciplinary action.
10. Procurement and storage of alcohol, narcotics, tobacco and gutka in the hostel premises are not allowed. If anyone found doing so, will be expelled from the hostel and the institution.
11. Students are responsible for safekeeping of their valuable. Students should provide their own locks and should take proper care of their belongings.
12. Students shall handle hostel equipments, furniture, and mess properly.
13. No association on the basis of region, caste or creed is permitted.
14. Students have to use water and electricity judiciously. If fan, tube etc found on in the absence of students at their rooms, fine will be charged by the authority.
15. Garbage and wastage only be put at garbage box nearby hostel premises.
16. In case, a student falls sick, she should contact immediately the warden. In case of emergency, students may shift the patient immediately to a hospital, and inform the authority at the earliest. A student suffering from infectious disease will not be permitted to stay in hostel.
17.The warden has full authority to check any room in the hostel at any time with or without the help of local administration. Residents who have been expelled or those whose residency is cancelled due to indiscipline/misbehaviour will not be eligible for admission again to same Violation of any rules will make the inmate liable to disciplinary action including expulsion from the hostel and also from the institution. Students during their stay in the hostel will be governing by the hostel Management rule.
Hostel Management Committee:
1. Principal of the college: Chairperson
2. Dr.Akhtarul Islam: Superintendent
3. Ms. M Sarkar : Member cum Warden
4. Ms. P. Sultana: Member
5. Ms. D D Choudhury: Member