1. Admissions into various courses of the College are notified in the College Notice Board and the Institutional website: https://www.pbcollege.in.net/
2. The administration of the College offers admission of the students in the Higher Secondary (Arts and Commerce streams), TDC Honours (Arts and Commerce streams) and TDC Regular programmes.
3. Admission to any programme is based on merit. A common merit list of all applicants is prepared by the college for each programme and admission is made strictly on the basis of the merit list. Govt. policy on reservation with regard to admission is maintained.
4. Candidates seeking admission in various programmes shall have to apply in prescribed Application Form through online.
5. Students will have to clearly indicate their subject combinations in the specified column of the Application Form at the time of submission of the application for admission.
6. Application Form completed in all respects must be submitted to the College through online mode from the college website on or before the last date notified time to time. Incomplete application form will be summarily rejected.
7. Application Form must be submitted along with self-attested photocopies of the Marksheet and Certificate of last qualifying Examination and Caste Certificates (if any) etc. as notified during admission.
8. The list of selected students shall be notified in the College website and notice board of the college as well.
9. Selected students must have to remain personally present at the time of admission notified by the office with the following documents:
(a) Original Marksheet, Pass Certificate and Admit Card of the last qualifyingExamination. (b) Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended. (c) Gap Certificate when necessary (gap exceeding two years will not be accepted). (d) Four(4) copies of recent passport size photographs. (e) Caste certificate from competent authority (wherever necessary) (f) Income Certificate from the competent authority (wherever necessary.
10. An undertaking from the applicant and also from his/ her guardian that the applicant will not resort to ragging in any form must be submitted in the prescribed format at the time of admission.
11. The Admission Committee may refuse admission to any candidate whose documents are found not genuine or not in proper order.
12. Fees once paid are not refundable.